Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spring break

I am currently enjoying the morning while drinking Vic's coffee from Boulder, Co. My sister and Kim brought me some coffee for all the good samaritian work that I have done over the last week. In two days, I go on spring break. Now, I know what you are thinking... Spring break? It is still winter. Well, Creighton University School Of Dentistry believes that they can just throw spring break wherever they want. Most likely, in an attempt to decrease the amount of fun we have over this week. My Plans for the week are as follows -

Saturday morning - Early ride and then hit the road to Boulder. Stay With Marie and Dave
Sunday morning - Ride with Marie, Lindsey, etc. Possibly, hook up with ralph for coffee
Monday morning - Drive to Salt Lake City and hang out with Nic Eggbert
Tuesday Morning - Drive to Bend
Wednesday - Interview for one job and look at a practice for sale.
Thursday-Saturday - Bend and then drive home.

Hopefully, I will get to see my friends Steve, Gina, Ed, Marie, Dave, Ralph, and that lady that owns Thai on the Fly.

Driving to Bend seems crazy, but I need a car, need my bike, and Lindsey is coming, so that cuts on cash expense also. (She also needs here bike and we were not going to pay 350 for two bike boxes). More to come...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Driving to Bend does not seem crazy...

Driving to Bend= awesomest spring break ever!