Tuesday, February 12, 2008

so freakin' cold


So, this is a picture of me in my apartment riding. Seriously. I have been sleeping with a heated blanked, using 5 blankets, and still freezing. I guess this is what you get when you live in an apartment building with 12 foot windows. I read a recent issue of outside magazine. Some blond model was telling us to go ecco and turn our heat down one degree. Well, I am pretty sure hot blond models don't live in nebraska. I'll make a deal with her, she can turn here heat down five degrees in San Diego, and I will turn mine up three.

2 comments:

bryan said...

Dude, they don't have furnaces in San Diego. Or basements, which is strange.

Lindsey said...

That picture is hilarious. It encompasses so much within a facade of understatement.

How come, no matter what, someone always looks like they are about to rob something in a balaclava?