Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday take two

Preseason meetings - ah yes. we met at the upstream, had pizza and veggies, and heard about sponsors, jerseys, races, etcera, etcera. It was great to see everyone at this time of year, and my initial impression about the upcoming season is that Kaos has developed into a team of sinew climbers. John -thin, James -thin, Bryan -thin, Landen -thin, Dave -thin. Next years prediction - Dave Rogers and John Vondrocek rip stuff in the 3's and in master. John weighed 168 lbs. I could hardly keep his wheel in LPSR when he weighed 180 lbs. He is going to be fast.

In other news, I just finished up a training block. Three weeks X 17 hours. Now it is time to rest. when I mean rest, I mean 10.5 hours. Not off the bike like some local endurance guru's would have us do. And that is what I just did got in... a 90 min nap. Ready to go spin the legs out and gum up my bike some more in this 55 degree weather...yeah!

Ride well,
Pav

No comments: