Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Marmalade


The were not too many attendees at the fast factory (my house) on saturday/sunday.
Ian was sick, Landen road at his house with Marco and Dave, and Mary Anne was a no show.
Just Lindsey and me. She brought over fresh mixed berry scones and Marmalade.

Now I love marmalade, but I never buy it. Just like I love mandarin oranges in a can, but I never get them. Come to think, I haven't purchased marmalade since I was in the Paddington bear play in grade school. F I am getting old. Anyway, I can't stop eating the stuff. I don't know which British factory produces the stuff, but they have a stranglehold on me. Help.

Please send Ideas of addictions that I may substitute for this delicious tar. Perhaps smoking and drinking, or cutting. Or maybe ice cream by the gallon. Let me know.

No comments: