Sunday, March 23, 2008

And then their were two

Six days have elapsed since I haven't ridden (a road bike). I sold that bike, you see, and have been rolling around on my TT rig. Which would be great if there were any time trials around the corner, but there really isn't. As one could imagine, I am getting pretty sore. That isn't really a position man was ment to ride 15 hour in a week.

I road with Dave Rogers today. I couldn't get ahold of Spence or Landen, hence the blog title. We went out to see the palace he is building by Blair/Ft Calhoun. Awesome. Although we didn't get Dave Lippold miles in today, we still had a great, long day in the saddle.

I called a good friend and made arrangements for the Altoona RR/Big creek RR weekend. Team Kaos is bringing 6 over. It should be a good weekend.

The MGT

2 comments:

bryan said...

You should probably secure a road bike before those Des Moines races, Pav.

Matthew Pavlovich said...

That, my friend is a good idea.