Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Race Sched

Here is the long awaited and overdue schedule for the spring/summer. Notice not only the races, but the amount of weddings I have this summer. Enjoy.

April 5-6 Altoona RR/Big Creek RR
April 10 Elkhart TT
April 11-13 Western Regional National Boards (WREBS).
April 21 Chad Wendel Wedding
April 26-27 IC weekend
May 8 Elkhart TT
May 10 Graduation from Dental School
May 17 Nebraska State TT
May 24 Snake Ally Business
June 7 Anne Rottinghaus Wedding
June 12-14 Las Vegas for Olympic Wrestling trials
June 21-22 Ft Collins cycling festival
June 28 michelle Wilk wedding
July 11-14 Cascade Classic or Dave Babcock Memorial Stage race (job dependant)
July 20-27 ragbrai
August 2,3 High Desert Omnium (job dependant)
August 11 KC weekend
August 16 Boulder Roubaix
August 17 North Boulder Park Crit
August 29 Eugene Celebration (job dependant)
August 30 Santa Fe stage race Lamar CO

If I am forgetting anything, let me know

The Management

4 comments:

bryan said...

You have a lot of stuff scheduled in the month before RAGBRAI. I think you should taper down so you can be on top form in Missouri Valley. There are many chances for podium finishes on this year's ride -- don't miss any by being slightly tired and/or drunk.

Matthew Pavlovich said...

I made podium in my first 'brai in 2005. Some guy got kicked of the top spot for doping. Lucky me. 3rd.

bryan said...

Day 2 is going to have some serious KOM points. I hope I get out of town before the recumbent guys.

the mostly reverend said...

tell your wedding friends that i am available to officiate at their weddings!

"be the first on your block,"
and all that shit.