Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yesterday

-Went to the shop to pic up some stuff I ordered.

-Saw Bryan, Chris, and Jack at shop. They too were spending money they didn't have on bike stuff.

- Talked to Kingsberry via mobile phone. Apparently, he hates school at Veturbo. He started a cycling team and ordered skinsuits. I told him to order me one. He said the team was 6 short. I told him to order me three. If any of you need a black skinsuit with an green alien on it, let me know.

-Did not make the shop ride because dentistry went long, again. I instead, road with Landen. We went up north to NP dodge park. He talked about his fitness test yesterday. I am probably going to the Jose Gonzalez show tonight at the slowdown

-Went over to Dave Rogers house to pick up some shoes. He ordered the shimano shoes one size to big. He bought new ones from the shop, and I took those big shoes off his hands.

-Watched dave ride for an hour. I read Velonews, Drank a beer, and watched Hell of the North.

All and All, a good day.

1 comment:

bryan said...

We only spent some money we didn't have at the shop. That reminds me, can I borrow $400? Ha!