Sunday, December 30, 2007

Panera Bagels: Donuts in Disguise

As you know, weekends are great to build great endurance before the start of the season.
Wether you ride indoor or outside, it is great that people make the commitment to riding in the winter.
Team Kaos members have been coming over the last month to get in their endurance rides...
Every Saturday and Sunday for the last month to be exact.

And every weekend, someone brings over bagels.
I love bagels.
Furthermore, I appreciate when my cyclist friends bring a baker's dozen over on the weekend.

While looking on the internet, I came across some disturbing information.
The nutrition in a cinnamon crunch bagel. Or lack there of....

Cinnamon Crunch Bagel
410kcal
"reduced fat" cream cheese - 150 kacl

Krispy Kreme original glazed
200 kcal

When I started endurance running(IE marathon) I would eat two of these minimum following my 20 mile run...
Woops...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fatty, fatty, two by four...