Saturday, January 17, 2009

O.A.R, Bikeling, and like blind melon said...

No Rain. Weird, I know. We haven't had rain in nearly a week. Not much sun either, but I'd rather have overcast weather and the occasional SSRI's instead of rain. My riding has consisted of night rides with the below pictured bike light. Instead of powering hours out on the trainer, the mild nights (high thirties) lend itself to the accumulation of hours outside. This week will make 15 hours, which throughly please my inner need to be on the bike non-stop. And a weight update, only 49,000 kcal left to lose!



Last night, I went to the O.A.R concert. It reminded me to that whimsical time called college. Ah, college, no waking up at 6 am and such...

The ride I am doing sunday has 4163 ft of climbing, sounds like a day at ragby if you ask me.

1 comment:

jamesb said...

Love the night rides. I keep my NR 15W halogen on the charger at all times.--James B