Thursday, July 31, 2008

Iowa City

I have been in Iowa City for three Days now. I am studying for my last Board. I know, kind of late... But better later than...whatever.

I went out with Kpav the last two days. And then yesterday with Lindsey Wetzel.

Last night I had Pizza with Bailey, and get this...I have been off the sauce for 5 days!

Tonight Lindsey ad I are going to roll out with the Thursday night ride, spin the legs, and then go carb load at Kristin's house. The State RR is Saturday, and it is a 1,2,3 field. Oh, it is also 108 miles.

Luckily, I road the course, via ragby, and it is going to be good. Good you ask? 12-15 climbs .4-.9 miles. Per lap. I need to go on a diet.

Hung out with Chris and Kristin Last night. We watch a movie and at Golden Grahams.

Below are two pictures... titled broken dreams


No comments: