Monday, September 3, 2007

Brown can kiss my #%?!


I was furious. Infact, I still am. Not quit as made as Rev. West has for raccoons or helmets, but none the less, pissed. I had to wait five days to cool down long enough to write about what happened.

Day 1...I purchase cable. Which, one would assume, be a fairly easy process of delivering a cable box, and then minutes later enjoying dvr, versus, HBO, etc. I was wrong.
Day 14...UPS tried to drop of the package, but said they need a signature. I spoke with a sales associate with UPS assuring me that the package would be "no signature required". Apparently this was too dificult for the add wizards at UPS to understand. The executives at UPS have come to the understanding that everyone in the U.S.A. is unemployed, and infact can just wait around all day for parcels to be delivered.
Day 15...I take the afternoon off from school to assure cable be in my apartment by the early evening. The previous days notice slip said that they would be there from the hours of 2-5 pm. Reasonable. But far be it for UPS to actually be punctual. The parcel came at 7:40 in the evening. It wasn't the fact that the deliveryman was almost three hours late, it was the fact that I took of school for the afternoon to wait for seven hours for a $%@* cable box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.